[F]unds – 現金
1. A source of supply; a stock: a fund of goodwill.
a. A sum of money or other resources set aside for a specific purpose: a pension fund.
b. funds Available money; ready cash: short on funds.
3. funds The stock of the British permanent national debt, considered as public securities. Used with the.
4. An organization established to administer and manage a sum of money.
tr.v. fund·ed, fund·ing, funds
1. To provide money for paying off the interest or principal of (a debt).
2. To convert into a long-term or floating debt with fixed interest payments.
3. To place in a fund for accumulation.
4. To furnish a fund for: funded the space program.
In this case, Kuroneko is sleeping on a bed of funds.